The Blue Loch Tattersall Casual Shirt
Get it between -
- Flat rate shipping: $8.95
- Delivery times: 5-7 business days
- Sleeve shortening: please allow an extra 5 business days before your item ships
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage
- Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt
- Alternatively, take to a professional dry cleaner
How do I find my size?
We've created a size guide for you, which will help you quickly determine which size Ledbury shirt will work best for you. Its linked above, or you can find more detailed information here.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders placed by 12 pm EST will ship same day. If placed after 12 pm EST, the order will ship the next business day. Orders ship from central Virginia.
Please allow 2-3 business days for orders purchased with sleeve shortening to ship. Expedited orders will be prioritized, but not guaranteed if sleeve shortening is requested.
Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 days to arrive. Expediting shipping will arrive faster. For more details, click here.
- HRhafiz r.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 seconds agoExcellent shirt
Fit is excellent, fabric great.
- JCJoe C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 16Size Ordered 16Fit Ordered TailoredBody Type NormalHeight 5' 10"Rated 4 stars3 weeks agoGreat quality!
I love the quality of the materials used for the shirt. I unfortunately couldn't keep it because it was tailored size and it ended up being too tight in the mid section. I will order another shirt though.
- BMbrayan m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 15.5Size Ordered 15.5Fit Ordered TailoredBody Type SlenderHeight 5' 7"Rated 4 stars3 weeks agoPerfect thickness
The quality of this shirt is outstanding. The fabric does feel thicker than the cotton linen shirts that are available during the summer so I think this is perfect to wear at night. I gave it 4 stars because it's an untucked shirt but I'm short enough that I have to tuck it in. I might try the extra slim version next because it is a little big in the stomach area