Your selection is unavailable
This teal and blue gingham style will be your go-to this spring. This end-on-end fabric features a twist in the weave that breaks up the color.Constructed from 73% linen/27% cotton, the McClellan Gingham is breathable and soft without sacrificing the structure of a cotton shirt. This versatile shirt can be dressed up or down easily for warm weather outfits.Finished with the Ledbury Alden collar and a standard body length. Available in classic and tailored fit.
Style Number: 1W19C1
- Fabric: 73% linen & 27% cotton, sourced from Europe’s finest mills.
- Collar: The Ledbury Alden collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Double button barrel cuff
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit.
- Buttons: A lowered second button creates the perfect “V” at the neckline, and prevents the shirt from being buttoned too high or too low. Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
Details & Care+
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water only. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Remove collar stays before laundering. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.