The Blue Chaversham Linen Cotton Casual Shirt
One of our best-selling seasonal shirts around. The Chaversham is a mid-weight style with lots of color variation and subtle texture. Woven with blue and white heather yarn, this style also features a very light chevron pattern throughout. This casual style is a warm-weather favorite for pairing with jeans or shorts for an easy-going look. Accented with a patch pocket for a casual profile.
- Fabric: 70% Linen, 30% Cotton, sourced from the world's finest mills.
- Collar: The Ledbury Alden collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Double button barrel cuff
- Length: Shortened- for untucked or tucked-in wear.
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit.
- Buttons: Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
- Note: Linen and cotton linen shirts are made slightly larger to account for natural shrinkage during the first wash and may feel a bit larger than usual during your first try-on.
Details + Care
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water only. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Remove collar stays before laundering. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.