The Blue Chaversham Linen Cotton Casual Shirt
FINAL SALE - Not eligible for return or exchange
Get it between -
- Flat rate shipping: $8.95
- Delivery times: 5-7 business days
- Sleeve shortening: please allow an extra 5 business days before your item ships
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage
- Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch
- Alternatively, take to a professional dry cleaner
How do I find my size?
We've created a size guide for you, which will help you quickly determine which size Ledbury shirt will work best for you. Its linked above, or you can find more detailed information here.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders placed by 12 pm EST will ship same day. If placed after 12 pm EST, the order will ship the next business day. Orders ship from central Virginia.
Please allow 2-3 business days for orders purchased with sleeve shortening to ship. Expedited orders will be prioritized, but not guaranteed if sleeve shortening is requested.
Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 days to arrive. Expediting shipping will arrive faster. For more details, click here.
- MWMark W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery nice shirt. However it
Very nice shirt. However it has to be dry cleaned. I would wear in the fall also. Not just a summer shirt. My try one of those new flannels.
- ASAlexander S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBlue Chaversham Review
Ledbury has become my “go to” for sport and dress shirts. Their tailored fit allows me to avoid the hassle of extra tailoring and their patterns and fabrics are fresh and second to none. Can’t say enough great things
- NFNicholas F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBreathable fabric, true to fit,
Breathable fabric, true to fit, high quality
- RLRyan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery satisfied with this shirt!
Very satisfied with this shirt! It’s great textured fabric is soft and flexible, and fits well. Exceptional attention to quality.
- WMWilliam M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoFit is my only real
Fit is my only real issue with it, but it seems to have gotten better with a wash/dry (something I would usually NOT do with a cotten/linen shirt!). But that has taken some of the length and bagginess out of it