Your selection is unavailable
This shirt gets us excited for spring. Constructed with a luxurious cotton-linen blend from Spanish mill Sidogras, this end-on-end is crisp, lightweight, and breathable. Featuring a unique reverse windowpane with a color background and white threads forming the windowpane. Ring in spring with this perfect transitional dress shirt. Features a Ledbury Spread collar and double-barrel cuffs with reinforced buttons. Tailored fit features a darted back for a more tailored fit around the torso.
Style Number: 1W19A6
- Fabric: 100% Cotton, sourced from luxury Spanish mill, Sidogras.
- Collar: The Ledbury Spread collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Double button barrel cuff
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit. Tailored fit features a darted back for a tailored fit throughout the torso.
- Buttons: A lowered second button creates the perfect “V” at the neckline, and prevents the shirt from being buttoned too high or too low. Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
Details & Care+
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Remove collar stays before laundering. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.