The Winford Gingham Dress Shirt is a classic gingham shirt, constructed from a lightweight and breathable, cotton-linen, poplin fabric---perfect on its own or for layering under a light blazer. Features a Ledbury Spread collar and single-barrel cuffs with reinforced buttons. Slim fit features a darted back for a more tailored fit around the torso.
Style Number: 1W18H2
- Fabric: 77% Cotton, 23% Linen, sourced from Europe’s finest mills.
- Collar: Spread collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Single button barrel cuff
- Fit: Available in classic and slim fit. Slim fit features a darted back for a tailored fit throughout the torso.
- Buttons: A lowered second button creates the perfect “V” at the neckline, and prevents the shirt from being buttoned too high or too low. Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
Details & Care+
Gentle machine wash or hand wash in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Remove collar stays before laundering. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.