The Cerulean Short Sleeve Rutherford Performance Dot Casual Shirt
FINAL SALE - Not eligible for return or exchange
Get it between -
- Flat rate shipping: $8.95
- Delivery times: 5-7 business days
- Sleeve shortening: please allow an extra 5 business days before your item ships
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage
- Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch
- Alternatively, take to a professional dry cleaner
How do I find my size?
We've created a size guide for you, which will help you quickly determine which size Ledbury shirt will work best for you. Its linked above, or you can find more detailed information here.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders placed by 12 pm EST will ship same day. If placed after 12 pm EST, the order will ship the next business day. Orders ship from central Virginia.
Please allow 2-3 business days for orders purchased with sleeve shortening to ship. Expedited orders will be prioritized, but not guaranteed if sleeve shortening is requested.
Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 days to arrive. Expediting shipping will arrive faster. For more details, click here.
- CEChadwick E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoGreat shirt for the summer heat
I really like this shirt. The fit is great. It's lightweight and trim, but breathable. It doesn't need to be ironed. It can be dressed up or down. It can be worn tucked or untucked. It's just a very versatile warm weather shirt. I definitely recommend buying it.
- WHwilliam h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice shirt
good style great fit .
- DFDaniel F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCombining both performance and style
Lightweight stretch performance shirt that feels and looks great. Definitely wish there were more from Ledbury just like it
- CLCHARLES L.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars1 year agoQuality is unchanged at Ledbury; sizing is not the same
Great quality always in the shirts I buy at Ledbury, but unfortunately this season the sizing seems to be off. The slim / tailored fit shirts seem to be anything but, trending more towards “Dad” or “relaxed” fit shirts rather than towards that target demo of young professional that I thought you aimed for in the past. Maybe it’s a new approach, but it’s not working for me. This is the third order I’ve had to return because the ‘shorter length’ is certainly not short, and the ‘tailored fit’ still comes with baggy sleeves. The quality and fabrics are there — please just slim things up a bit more and I will come back again.