The Albini Cornflower Nottoway Chambray Plaid Casual Shirt
FINAL SALE - Not eligible for return or exchange
Get it between -
- Flat rate shipping: $8.95
- Delivery times: 5-7 business days
- Sleeve shortening: please allow an extra 5 business days before your item ships
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage
- Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch
- Alternatively, take to a professional dry cleaner
How do I find my size?
We've created a size guide for you, which will help you quickly determine which size Ledbury shirt will work best for you. Its linked above, or you can find more detailed information here.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders placed by 12 pm EST will ship same day. If placed after 12 pm EST, the order will ship the next business day. Orders ship from central Virginia.
Please allow 2-3 business days for orders purchased with sleeve shortening to ship. Expedited orders will be prioritized, but not guaranteed if sleeve shortening is requested.
Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 days to arrive. Expediting shipping will arrive faster. For more details, click here.
- IFIan F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful shirt
This shirt is very well made & is also very comfortable. It is aptly called “cornflower blue” & makes me think of Summer in Virginia every time I wear it.
With kindest regards,
- SZStanley Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 16Size Ordered 16Fit Ordered TailoredBody Type SlenderHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoMr
- WBWalt B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 16Size Ordered 16Fit Ordered TailoredBody Type NormalHeight 5' 10"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat casual shirt
V comfortable. Per usual nice fit + works well with a range of jeans/khakis/etc.
- JMJosh M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 16.5Size Ordered 16.5Fit Ordered TailoredBody Type NormalHeight 6' 2"Rated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBest shirt!
- JMJohn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoNot a huge fan of the fabric
The colors and weave seem to similar to me. I love the chambray fabric for hot weather. Just not a big fan of these colors. Maybe it will grow on me