The Dark Blue Rowan Cotton Linen Windowpane Casual Shirt
$135 $65 Final Sale
Thanks to this style's linen-cotton blend, the fabric remains breathable and gauzy like linen but retains the smoothness of cotton. This loosely woven plain weave is dyed using the delav process, meaning the color will fade gently over time, lending to a broken-in, sun-faded look. Upgrade your casual shirts this season with a easy-wearing windowpane like The Rowan.
- Fabric: 73% Linen, 27% Cotton, sourced from the world's finest mills.
- Collar: Button-down collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Double button barrel cuff
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit.
- Buttons: Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
- Note: Linen and cotton linen shirts are made slightly larger to account for natural shrinkage during the first wash and may feel a bit larger than usual during your first try-on.
Details + Care
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water only. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Remove collar stays before laundering. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.