ONLY 13 MADE! The Graham Fishing Shirt combines the polish of a dress shirt with sporting details inspired by our time spent in Virginia's many waterways, crafted by hand at our Workshop in Richmond, Virginia. Constructed from an end-on-end poplin and features two chest pockets, a functioning back vent with a mesh under-layer to keep you cool in the outdoors, and a cord loop to attach your favorite fishing lure and clip-on accessories.
Check out Details & Care to see what makes this fabric unique.
Style Number: 9W17A4
- Fabric: End-on-End Fine Poplin with added easy-iron, antibacterial, and moisture wicking finishes (no harmful chemicals).
- Collar: Drewes Collar - similar to our Ledbury Spread collar in terms of size and width, unlined without collar stays.
- Cuff: Single button barrel cuff
- Fit: Available in classic and slim fit, sizes S-XXL. Slim fit is undarted.
- Buttons: Shell buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
Details & Care+
- Anti-Bacterial: Silver-infused fabric mitigates odor and bacteria, keeping you fresh from sunrise to sunset.
- Cooling Properties: Poplin treated with moisture-wicking technology keeps you cool under the collar - even when nothing's biting.
- Easy Care Technology: Creates the easy iron effect of a "wash-and-wear" but without the harmful chemicals, so you'll keep our waterways clean.
Care: Machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage.