Introducing: the three-season linen. The Toles is an indigo-dye linen with deep hues that effortlessly transition between seasons. This sophisticated plaid is woven at Somelos in Portugal. Over time, the dye will fade uniquely to the wearer for a one-of-a-kind, broken-in look. Lightweight enough for summer and styled for the fall and spring, The Toles is a versatile style you can wear before and after traditional "linen season".
- Fabric: 100% linen, sourced from luxury Portuguese mill, Somelos.
- Collar: The Ledbury Alden collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Double button barrel cuff.
- Length: Shortened- for untucked or tucked-in wear.
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit.
- Buttons: Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
- Note: Linen and cotton linen shirts are made slightly larger to account for natural shrinkage during the first wash and may feel a bit larger than usual during your first try-on.
Details + Care
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.