This dress style offers the best of both worlds. A dynamic blend of cotton and linen lends both the soft and smooth comfort of cotton and the lightweight breathability of linen. All while the cotton maintains the shape and keeps the wrinkles typically associated with linen out of the picture.
- Fabric: 60% Cotton, 40% Linen, sourced from the world's finest mills.
- Collar: The Ledbury Quintessential collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Double button barrel cuff
- Length: Regular- for tucked-in wear.
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit.
- Buttons: Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
- Note: Linen and cotton linen shirts are made slightly larger to account for natural shrinkage during the first wash and may feel a bit larger than usual during your first try-on.
Details + Care
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.