The Slate Bricker Washed Twill Casual Shirt
Get it between -
- Flat rate shipping: $8.95
- Delivery times: 5-7 business days
- Sleeve shortening: please allow an extra 5 business days before your item ships
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage
- Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt
- Alternatively, take to a professional dry cleaner
How do I find my size?
We've created a size guide for you, which will help you quickly determine which size Ledbury shirt will work best for you. Its linked above, or you can find more detailed information here.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders placed by 12 pm EST will ship same day. If placed after 12 pm EST, the order will ship the next business day. Orders ship from central Virginia.
Please allow 2-3 business days for orders purchased with sleeve shortening to ship. Expedited orders will be prioritized, but not guaranteed if sleeve shortening is requested.
Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 days to arrive. Expediting shipping will arrive faster. For more details, click here.
- RARobert A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 16Rated 5 stars3 weeks agoRobert A.
excellent shirt. love it.
- TDThomas D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 16.5Size Ordered 16.5Fit Ordered TailoredBody Type BuiltHeight 5' 11"Rated 5 stars3 weeks agoI don’t usually like black shirts, but
This isn’t the typical matte black shirt you’re used to. It has a sort of this sheen you can see at an angle, making it kind of like a sharkskin, yet viewing straight on, its weave is noticeable, immediately differentiating it from the run run of the mill.
As far as the material, it’s the same high quality you’d expect from this company. Now, it is cut shorter so you can wear it untucked, which is great since untucked shirts are uncommon on the site, and you don’t want to tuck in your casual shirts. I can verify that the shirt does not come down farther than mid-zipper, at least for me who is 5 feet 11 inches, so if you’re shorter than say 5 feet 9 inches, you’ll need to get it shortened.
As for fit, I am a lifter, and originally took a chance on my usual collar size of 16, but this only worked with the Classic fit, so I had to exchange it for a 16.5 in their Tailored fit- that .5 inch difference feeling like a totally different shirt- one that I could still fit into if I gained 2 lbs.
Keep this in mind if you have a muscular build: Classic fit will likely fit your chest and shoulders, but leave too much material around the middle, so you’ll have to go to Tailored fit, which will be too tight in those areas unless you size up by 1/2.
- JBJon B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 15.5Height 5' 6"Rated 5 stars1 month agoShirt
Very nice color and frel
- DDDaniel D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 16.5Size Ordered 16.5Fit Ordered ClassicBody Type NormalHeight 6' 2"Rated 5 stars1 month agoGreat shirt!
Very comfortable - perfect for casual and dressy enough to wear to work if your allowed casual dress
- REruss e.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 16.5Size Ordered 16.5Fit Ordered TailoredBody Type NormalHeight 6' 2"Rated 5 stars1 month agoLooking for this shirt for years.
Love the collar, fit and feel. Finally found it.