The Stone Franklin 5-Pocket Washed Twill Pant
FINAL SALE - Not eligible for return or exchange
Get it between -
- Flat rate shipping: $8.95
- Delivery times: 5-7 business days
- Sleeve shortening: please allow an extra 5 business days before your item ships
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage
- Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch
- Alternatively, take to a professional dry cleaner
How do I find my size?
We've created a size guide for you, which will help you quickly determine which size Ledbury shirt will work best for you. Its linked above, or you can find more detailed information here.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders placed by 12 pm EST will ship same day. If placed after 12 pm EST, the order will ship the next business day. Orders ship from central Virginia.
Please allow 2-3 business days for orders purchased with sleeve shortening to ship. Expedited orders will be prioritized, but not guaranteed if sleeve shortening is requested.
Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 days to arrive. Expediting shipping will arrive faster. For more details, click here.
- JLjulian l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLooks better in person ,
Looks better in person , not as white as online.
- JBJames B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood looking pants w/ quality
Good looking pants w/ quality construction.
Great customer service, especially responsiveness through the web platform.
Look forward to purchasing additional items.
- WSWalter S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoStone Franklin Twill Pants Size
The pants look great and they seem to be of very good quality. However, although they are my usual 31” waist size, they seem to be a bit large in the seat.
- ISIsaac S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe fit is nice. Color
The fit is nice. Color makes it primarily a spring/ summer option
- MPMatthew P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFavorite pants
I love the franklin pants and I will continue to keep them in my closet. Candidly it seems there is a difference. Some of my franklins have a narrower leg the others by as much as an inch. The wider leg franklins look baggy around the ankle versus the narrower pant leg.