The Varley Western Flannel
This product is sold out
The Varley Western Flannel will be your new weekend favorite. This charcoal heather flannel features two western-style, functional flap pockets with pearl snap button closures. This flannel is constructed from mid-weight, 100% cotton twill fabric, brushed for an extra-soft handfeel that is warm to the touch. Sourced from luxury Portuguese mill, Vilarinho. Finished with the Ledbury Alden collar and a shortened body length. Available in classic and tailored fit.
- Fabric: 100% cotton, sourced from Portuguese mill, Vilarinho.
- Collar: The Ledbury Alden collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Single button barrel cuff
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit.
- Buttons: A lowered second button creates the perfect "V" at the neckline, and prevents the shirt from being buttoned too high or too low. Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
Details + Care
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water only. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Remove collar stays before laundering. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.