Due to the nature of the fabric, we recommend wearing this as an overshirt.
The Aberdeen gives us nostalgia for the classic wool flannels and overshirts our dads wore. With an autumnal mix of burgundy, brown, and dark navy blue, this plaid has it all. The Aberdeen is a one-of-a-kind shirt; the team at Italian mill Canclini crafted it with a dynamic blend of recycled wool and polyester. Offering a great warmth-to-weight ratio, this plaid is optimal for layering over your favorite tee or crewneck sweater. Add the Aberdeen to your wardrobe for a shirt that will stay in style for a lifetime.
- Fabric: 50% Polyester, 35% Recycled Wool, 15% Polyamide, sourced from Canclini in Italy.
- Collar: The Alden collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Double button barrel cuff
- Length: Shortened-for untucked or tucked-in wear.
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit.
- Buttons: Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
Details + Care
Gentle machine in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry, do not machine dry. This style can be dry-cleaned.