A few tips on how best to care for your Ledbury shirt:
- Before you wash your shirt or take it to the dry cleaners, be sure to remove the collar stays. This will
ensure that they don’t get bent out of shape and they continue to provide the right support for your collar.
- All Ledbury shirts can be machine washed, but do so on a cold setting to keep shrinkage to a minimum. All shirts tend to shrink about 2-3%.
- Hang dry your shirt. Machine drying may lead to shrinkage and can damage some of the finer fabrics.
- Ironing your shirt when it is still slightly damp will make the job a little easier. You may also want to use light/medium starch under the front of the collar to help keep it standing upright.
- Wire hangers work just fine, but you might want to invest in some thicker wooden hangers. A good wooden hanger will increase the life of a shirt and help it keep its shape.
If you have any further questions on how best to care for your purchase, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or give us a call at +1.888.233.1942.