The Charcoal Heather Reymond Mock Henley
Get it between -
- Flat rate shipping: $8.95
- Delivery times: 5-7 business days
- Sleeve shortening: please allow an extra 5 business days before your item ships
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage
- Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt
- Alternatively, take to a professional dry cleaner
How do I find my size?
We've created a size guide for you, which will help you quickly determine which size Ledbury shirt will work best for you. Its linked above, or you can find more detailed information here.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders placed by 12 pm EST will ship same day. If placed after 12 pm EST, the order will ship the next business day. Orders ship from central Virginia.
Please allow 2-3 business days for orders purchased with sleeve shortening to ship. Expedited orders will be prioritized, but not guaranteed if sleeve shortening is requested.
Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 days to arrive. Expediting shipping will arrive faster. For more details, click here.
- CRChuck R.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Charcoal Heather Reymond Mock HenleyI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoGreat sweater
Great fitting sweater either on its own or under a sport coat.
- SSStephen S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Charcoal Heather Reymond Mock HenleyI recommend this productUsual Shirt Size 16Body Type NormalHeight 5' 9"Rated 5 stars2 months agoPerfect sweate
I was looking for a nice light weight sweater for fall into winter. This is it. It's fantastic weight, fit, and construction.
- TLTHOMAS L.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Charcoal Heather Reymond Mock HenleyI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoGreat shirt / Mock Henley
It looks great and can be worn alone or over a Ledbury shirt.
- LCLisa C.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Navy Reymond Mock HenleyI recommend this productRated 3 stars11 months agoGreat look, but handle with care!
This is a great looking lightweight (spring / fall) sweater. My only concern is that it is quite delicate and may be prone to splitting seams where the arma are sown to the body, when putting on or pulling off. Or getting caught on a belt buckle, etc.
- SPStephen P.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Navy Reymond Mock HenleyI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoReymond-o!
The Reymond Henley is a home run sweater - lightweight, nice silhouette, fitted but not tight.