This is a truly unique part of our Fall collection. Crafted with a dynamic blend of cotton and wool, The Tague Check is a fantastic casual shirt for the cooler months. Designed with burnt edge buttons and an interwoven navy and chestnut gingham, The Tague is a Fall favorite with one-of-a-kind features. Layer it over your favorite tee or sweater this season for a warm, insulating layer that's not too heavy.
- Fabric: 91% Cotton, 9% Wool, sourced from the world's finest mills.
- Collar: The Ledbury Alden collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Double button barrel cuff
- Length: Shortened-for untucked or tucked-in wear.
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit.
- Buttons: Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
Details + Care
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.