It's time to rethink what you know about luxury poplin. Introducing our most luxurious white shirt yet, The Bancroft Poplin is composed of Gatsby Egyptian cotton, known for its strength and ultrafine yarn size. Renowned Italian mill Thomas Mason grows this incredible cotton on the banks of the Nile River and crafted this rich poplin with an incredibly soft feel and light weight. A perfect shirt for any formal or business occasion, all year round. Features a Ledbury mid-spread collar and double-barrel cuffs with reinforced buttons. Tailored fit features a darted back for a more tailored fit around the torso.
- Fabric: 100% Egyptian Cotton, sourced from luxury Italian mill, Thomas Mason.
- Collar: The Ledbury Mid-Spread collar; finished with a canvassed interlining to prevent unwanted folding and collar collapse.
- Cuff: Double button barrel cuff
- Fit: Available in classic and tailored fit. Tailored fit features a darted back for a trim fit throughout the torso.
- Buttons: A lowered second button creates the perfect V at the neckline and prevents the shirt from being buttoned too high or too low. Reinforced buttons with tension threading to ensure they stay fastened for the life of the shirt.
Details + Care
Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water. Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage. Remove collar stays before laundering. Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch to prolong the life of the shirt.