Patara Eco Navy Nomad
Get it between -
- Flat rate shipping - $8.95
- Delivery times: 5-7 business days
- Orders from our partner brands ship directly from their fulfillment centers - you will receive tracking information from their brand via email after your order is placed
- Returns are handled directly with our partner brands
- You will receive a separate email confirmation and order number from them
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days - check with brand directly for more details
- Ascot X Charlie: orders ship directly from Europe, but we handle returns. Contact customer service with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ELEthan L.Verified BuyerReviewingPatara Eco Kona NomadI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWhat's not to like?
These shoes are very comfortable; I've been wearing them without socks, and they never needed a "break in" period. They fit true to size. Now I'm tempted to get more colors....
- WHWilliam H.Verified BuyerReviewingPatara Eco Gray NomadI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoComfortable casual shoes
Simple, confortable, appropriate for most casual occasions. And very affordable.
- AWAndy W.Verified BuyerReviewingPatara Eco Gray NomadI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoJust perfect
Went great with my tropical beach Wedding linens.
- RLRobert L.Verified BuyerReviewingPatara Indigo NomadI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat versatile shoe
These shoes are comfortable and nice enough to wear to the office/out for dinner but also perfect for a day at the beach. The only concern is they are little on the narrow side for those with wider feet. If width isn't a concern for you, they are 5 stars.
- LNLydon N.Verified BuyerReviewingPatara Cacao Nubuck NomadI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoComfortable, but leather lace holes are not substantial
Yes, but I have lost the use of the upper lace holes