Myles Apparel River Everyday Short
Get it between -
- Flat rate shipping - $8.95
- Delivery times: 5-7 business days
- Orders from our partner brands ship directly from their fulfillment centers - you will receive tracking information from their brand via email after your order is placed
- Returns are handled directly with our partner brands
- You will receive a separate email confirmation and order number from them
- Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days - check with brand directly for more details
- Ascot X Charlie: orders ship directly from Europe, but we handle returns. Contact customer service with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Myles Apparel
- RGRoger G.Verified BuyerReviewingMyles Apparel Aqua Everyday ShortI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars10 months agoDid not like the fabric
These swished like a bad bathing suit. Did not care for the fabric so I returned them.
- WDWilliam D.Verified BuyerReviewingMyles Apparel Bay Blue Everyday ShortI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat quality. Tight fit
Great quality. Very stretchable fabric. Fits very tight on an average 32-33 inch waist frame.
- ARAaron R.Verified BuyerReviewingMyles Apparel River Everyday ShortI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMyles River Everyday Shorts - The Goat
I swear by this brand and specifically their everyday shorts. I may add another color to my collection this summer, but these things are awesome quality, durable, comfortable, and the best a man can get. The price is a little steep but these are fantastic shorts and I practically live in them in the summer.
- RSRichard S.Verified BuyerReviewingMyles Apparel Coal Everyday ShortI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agomyles
just got them.feel good.we will see how they are after a month
- TCTrevor C.Verified BuyerReviewingMyles Apparel Pine Everyday ShortI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove 'em. Have three pairs
Easy, durable, comfortable. They don't wear out. Enough said.