The Ash Wilshire Knit Tie
FINAL SALE - Not eligible for return or exchange
Get it between -
- Flat rate shipping: $8.95
- Delivery times: 5-7 business days
- Sleeve shortening: please allow an extra 5 business days before your item ships
- Gentle machine or hand wash in cold water
- Hang or lay flat to dry, as machine drying can cause shrinkage
- Avoid excessive heat and use little to no starch
- Alternatively, take to a professional dry cleaner
How do I find my size?
We've created a size guide for you, which will help you quickly determine which size Ledbury shirt will work best for you. Its linked above, or you can find more detailed information here.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Orders placed by 12 pm EST will ship same day. If placed after 12 pm EST, the order will ship the next business day. Orders ship from central Virginia.
Please allow 2-3 business days for orders purchased with sleeve shortening to ship. Expedited orders will be prioritized, but not guaranteed if sleeve shortening is requested.
Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 days to arrive. Expediting shipping will arrive faster. For more details, click here.
- DWDoug W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Blue Heather Bates Dot TieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoTwist !
- MWMarshall W.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Dusk Blue Caden TieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 minutes agoSharp and color is on point.
Ledbury is my go to for all things business and fun. Their clothes fit me better than any other brand and the construction always feels top notch.
- MSMaysa S.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Slate Blue Heather Harlow Knit TieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat quality tie. Nice fabric
Great quality tie. Nice fabric and well made.
- MGMichael G.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Slate Blue Heather Harlow Knit TieI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 years agoHarlow Knit Tie (Slate Blue)
Nice quality fabric and color, although it was slightly more gray in real life than in the photo online. The tie was a single flat layer of fabric; I would have liked to see it constructed with a seam in the back or tube construction, forming two layers. Width is classic and very versatile - not too skinny.
- JNJeff N.Verified BuyerReviewingThe Navy Harlow Knit TieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat Tie!